Grant Application Materials
Round 3 Implementation Funding (2015)
We are currently in the process of preparing a proposal to submit for the 2015 call for Prop. 84 Implementation projects, which is due August 7, 2015. Seven projects will be submitted (see pre-proposals below). Contact Holly Alpert (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or for more information.
Documents for your reference and for downloading
June Lake Water Treatment Plant – Ion Exchange Project (June Lake PUD)
Indian Wells Valley Water District Cash-for-Grass Project (Indian Wells Valley Water District)
Big Pine Tribal Hydrant Replacement Project (Big Pine Paiute Tribe)
Round 2 Implementation Grant: Submitted March 29, 2013
Part 1: Authorization and eligibility requirements, Inyo – Mono IRWMP Phase II Plan, Plan adoption information.
Part 2: Work Plans
Part 3: Budget, schedule, measures, technical justifications, benefits and cost analysis, program preferences, disadvantaged community assistance, GWMP and AB 1420 and water meter compliance information, consent form
- View additional information on the Round 2 Implementation Grant and initial funding recommendations.
Round 1 Implementation Proposal Submission (January, 2011)
Below are the various pieces that were submitted as the Round 1 Implementation Proposal. Note that formatting for most of the Excel tables was altered in the conversion to PDF. Information input directly into Bond Management System (BMS) is no longer available to users.
- Authorization and Eligibility Requirements
- Applicant Resolution
- Eligible Applicant Documentation
- Groundwater Management Plan Compliance
- Consistency with an adopted IRWM Plan
- Proof of formal adoption of Inyo-Mono IRWM Plan
- Work Plan
- Monitoring, Assessment, and Performance Measures
- Cost and Benefit Summary
- Program Preferences
- Disadvantaged Community Assistance documentation
- AB1420 and Water Meter Compliance Information
Round 1 Implementation Proposal Materials
These materials were provided to project proponents to aid in proposal development and may be useful for future rounds of DWR funding or funding from other sources.
- Inyo-Mono Round 1 Project Proposal Template – Word
- Inyo-Mono IRWMP Request for Proposals – PDF
- Frequently Asked Questions for Project Applications
- DWR Resources and Links for Project Submissions
- Economic Analysis Tables – Excel Spreadsheet
- Summary of Economic Analysis Requirements – Word
- DWR Economic Analysis Guidebook – PDF
- List of project benefits for Bond Management System – PDF
- CalWater Watershed Map and List – PDF
- SEE ALSO NEXT SECTION FOR MORE PROP. 84 RESOURCES
Proposition 84 Round 1 Implementation Project Solicitation Package (PSP) and related information from Department of Water Resources
- Implementation Grant PSP
- November 15, 2010, Implementation Grant PSP Workshop Presentation
- Bond Management System Presentation
- DWR Economic Analysis Presentation
- Implementation PSP Nov. 5 Addendum
- Implementation PSP Errata
- Implementation PSP December, 2010, FAQs
Round 2 Planning Grant (2012)
On July 27, 2012 DWR released preliminary funding recommendations for Round 2 Prop. 84 Planning Grant funding. We are very pleased to announce that the Inyo-Mono has received $480,000 toward future water planning efforts in our region!
The Round 2 Planning Grant was submitted to DWR on March 7, 2012. You can find the submitted work plan, budget, and schedule below. Contact Mark or Holly with any questions.
Additional Planning Grant 2 Resources
- Round 2 Planning Grant – FINAL: PROPOSITION 84 PLANNING GRANT PROPOSAL SOLICITATION PACKAGE
- Projects submitted for consideration by the RWMG for inclusion in Round 2 Planning Grant Proposal to DWR: Round 2 Planning Grant Project Summaries
- RWMG Project Ranking Matrix Results: Composite Matrices Scores