Inyo-Mono IRWMP Implementation
- Awarded $1,075,000 Prop. 84 Implementation Grant, enabling us to fund seven projects in the region. Work is began during the summer of 2012 in cooperation with individual project sponsors (see below), the Department of Water Resources, and our fiscal agent, Central Sierra RC&D. Projects awarded the grant are listed below.
- In late 2015, awarded $1,816,943 through the final round of Prop. 84 Implementation funding. This grant will support six important projects. Read more about the grant and the projects.
- Apply for future rounds of Prop. 84 Implementation funding.
- Seek other sources of funding for priority projects in the region.
Currently Funded Projects:
- View Detailed Project Reports to see how these projects help implement the Inyo-Mono IRWM Plan.
- Visit our Interactive Project Map
- Final Feasibility Study Report released November 12, 2013 (To get a copy of the appendices, contact Holly Alpert: email@example.com)
- Presentation on feasibility study report given at December 11, 2013, RWMG Meeting
- Project completion press release (January 10, 2014)
- “Project underway” press release (June 21, 2012)
- “Project completion” press release (April 15, 2013)
- Project completion presentation given at May 22, 2013, RWMG Meeting
- “Project kick-off” press release (June 24, 2013)
- “Project underway” press release (August 12, 2013)
- Project completion press release (November 24, 2014)
- Project completion presentation given at May 27, 2015, RWMG Meeting
- Documents relating to previous grant applications can be found on under Resources>Grant Application Materials
- Lahontan Funding Region funding allocation agreement letter: Lahontan Funding Area Letter_Inyo Mono Region